1. Dr. MAYUR JAIN
MD (H), BHMS, BASM, DNHE, DAFE, DAT, MD Acu,
Holistic Healer & Consulting Physician (Asthma-COPD & Preventive Nutrition Care)
E: email@example.com * T: drmayurjain * W: www.drmayurjain.com
Dr. Mayur comes with an overall 7+ years of experience in integrated medicine practice and wellness coaching.
An upcoming author with much experience in root level preventive/prophylactic treatments for various chronic diseases and holistic health. He is having knowledge of all major system of medicines and a foresight to treat an individual holistically. The scientific and professional approach towards the sick individual and a challenge to restore her/his health directs him to success.
In addition to the master degree – Doctor of Medicine MD (H), he has also successfully completed Bachelors in Homoeopathic Medicines & Surgery (BHMS), Bachelors in Alternative Medicines (BASM), Diploma in Nutrition - Health Education (DNHE), Diploma in HIV/AIDS Family Education (DAFE), Diploma in Reflexology (DAT) and Master Diploma in Reflexology. He undertook other trainings like – 10 days of Nobel Silence ‘Vipassana Meditation’, Disaster Management, CPR, Psychiatry, Cardiology, Lifestyle Correction, Multispeciality programme for Family Physician and Comprehensive Rehabilitation of Torture Victims, the knowledge of which is incorporated into his plan of treatment and wellness recommendations.
Dr. Mayur has written & presented much scientific papers, talks for various digital and print media. Also received many awards and accolades for the professional excellence and distinguished services by different institutions.
Director & CEO, Aayyuskaam Pvt. Ltd. - dedicated to research & root level development of healthful services and products in the healthcare & health-IT sector.
2. Wellness Workshops :
- *Presenteeism – Trillion-dollar preventable corporate health loss,
- *Understanding Roots of My Own Stress/Life-Style Diseases,
- *Practical Anti-Stress Solutions For Happier ME,
- *Interactive Session on Mind Hacking & Solving 10 Secrets To Loveable Relations,
- *Learning multi-dimensional roots of positive wellness – ‘minimum physical health requirement for maximum efficiency and
- *Meditations - Syncing with My DNA Vibrations.
- September 2007 : Completed National training workshop on “Comprehensive Rehabilitation of Torture Victims” at The Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi, India. Organized by Society for Social Research Art & Culture (SOSRAC), India.
- March 2007 : Completed “CME – Specialty for Family Physicians 2007” at G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, India. Organized by IMA Central Delhi and G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- June 2006 : Completed “Training of General Practitioners in Psychiatry” at G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, India. Organized by IMA Central Delhi, Department of Psychiatry G. B. Pant Hospital and VIMHANS, New Delhi, India.
- July 2005 : Completed workshop on “Disaster management, CPR & Homoeopathy” at Delhi, India. Organized by Pebbele Hills University and Knowledge Village Dubai (UAE) in association with American Safety & Health Institute.
- April 2015 : Dr. Hahnemann Award 2015 by Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine Delhi (Govt. of NCT Delhi).
- April 2013 : Dr. S. K. Zutshi Award 2013 by Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine Delhi (Govt. of NCT Delhi).
- 10th-13th Oct 2012 : Science paper & poster presentation, travel grand winner and only homoeopathic physician to participate at 38th Annual Meeting of the ISPAD held in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Nov 2007 : Swami Pranabanandaji International Excellence Award 2007 by Bharat Sevashram Sangha, Srinivaspuri, New Delhi, India.
- April 2007 : Gold Medal in Kent Memorial National Contest 2007, organized by South Delhi Homoeopathic Association, Delhi, India
- Sept 2006 : Award for Excellence in Work-field by Health Minister Dr Yoganand Shastri at the National Homoeopathic Conference – Kent Memorial Lectures 2006, by SDHA, India.
- April 2006 : Gold Medal in Kent Memorial National Contest 2006, organized by South Delhi Homoeopathic Association, Delhi, India.
- Oct 2002 : 1st prize in Cultural Program at MTNL Perfect Health Mela 2002, New Delhi.
- Mar 2002 : “Science Meritorious Awards for the Academic Year 2001 – 2002” from University of Delhi, India.
- Dec 1996 : 3rd prize in VAMICOL All India Collage Making Contest.
- Oct 1995 : 2nd prize in National Debate Competition by RUFFLES – PEPSI Snacks & Foods Marketing Company, India.